Stickman Shorts Stickman Shorts

Not worth the effort (if any was put in)

This wasn't worth watching in my opinion. The animation was of extremely poor quality (as most stick animations are lol). The animation itself was only about thirty seconds long, but still took up 2.2 MB? Please try to put in at least some effort next time...

Also, Preloaders are important so that the movie doesn't start playing, and then cut off where it hasn't loaded the rest of the data.

Ultimate Mario Fan Flash! Ultimate Mario Fan Flash!

jk sbmsin

Unfortunately 15 minutes was dedicated towards making flash. the loading screen is replaced by a swastika. This flash is good the fact that if you make flash easy enough to use, will use it.

Really. It is really funny.

F4Gg0T responds:

F4Gg0T responds:

good lord fuck off

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Awesome, except...

When i got to about level six, a stag beetle flew right into the center of my web and destroyed every strand except one, and i didnt have enough web to even make another short one. It rly sucked.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

LOL - Best game in a while!

This takes me back to the old days when we actually used to play this game with a board! This was great and a good addition to the Mastermind series!

Some great sound files to release on the internet would be the randomized things to be destroyed, such as:

your mother
the southern french wine regions
outer space
cambodia
capitalism
tiny dogs

All of these things made me laugh out LOUD!

Good game, srsly...

- Walk The Dog - - Walk The Dog -

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing this game, and my guy went to the left, and dissappeared off of the screen! WHAT DO I DO I WAS ON THE LAST LEVEL OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit

%HEIL% SCREECH %HEIL% SCREECH

I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH YOU!

PLEASE LETS MAKE BABIES!